Saturday, February 7, 2009

Cheers To Mom & Dad

Cheers to my wonderful parents, on their 50th wedding anniversary!
We had a wonderful family celebration at Antonellos Ristorante celebrating my parents 50th wedding anniversary. Lake Forest Limousines picked up my brother, his girlfriend, my husband, daughter and me, and we drove to my parents house and surprised them. I think they figured out that the limo was coming, but the didn't know that all of us would be there, waiting for them, with chilled bubbly and appetizers. We had an hour drive together before the party started, which was so much fun and such a treat for my parents (and for us too). Grace Chuyn, from Sweet Gems made these amazing cookies: I made the water bottle labels and the table decor: Antonellos provided top notch service and incredible food. If you haven't eaten there, try it. It's a fabulous restaurant for rehearsal dinners, birthdays, and of course, anniversaries.
Cheers To You, Mom and Dad!!
Happy 50th!

No comments: