Thursday, June 4, 2009

Cheers To Cheryl and Josh!

Cheers To Cheryl and Josh!
I love it when the sun comes out just for my bride & groom, and that's exactly what happened for Cheryl and Josh. They brought their family and closest friends from Washington DC and Maryland to Southern California for a beautiful St. Regis wedding. What a perfect celebration they had, the sun was shining, the bride was radiant, and the groom was as sweet as can be. Everyone knows how I love the Botanical Garden at St. Regis and I was lucky enough to work with Dawn from Jim Kennedy photographers and the amazing Nisie from Enchanted Floral. I happily ran into a couple of my favorite videographers, Chandra and Jeremy Miner, and of course working with the fab St. Regis duo Kelly and Christina is always a pleasure. Here is a sample of the wedding photos, for more, see Dawn's blog. Cheers To You Cheryl & Josh, and I'm so glad the cake top made it across the nation. in one piece :)

No comments: