Friday, November 7, 2008

Cheers To Asayo and James

Cheers To Asayo and James!
What a delightful couple Asayo and James are. I had the honor of planning their wedding with them, but I was already booked on their wedding day (see post about Carrie and Randy) so I asked the chic Kelly Aguilar of Social Butterfly Events to coordinate the day. She did a flawless job, and had the opportunity to work with some fun vendors. Here are some photos from the day, compliments of Michael Kitada. Lighting and music by Black Tie Events Flowers by Commerce Flowers Cake by Rossmoor Pastries Cheers To You!

3 comments:

Social Butterfly Events said...

Wow Kelly is sure awesome!

Marla Lackey ~ Cheers To You! said...

Yes, she sure is!

Anonymous said...

Hi Marla!
This is cool!!!
Thanks for letting us see this : )

So how have you been doing since?
We are doing great-- we get so many great compliments about our wedding (still!) and everybody enjoyed every moment of it, of course including us.
All the vendors you recommended us were perfect too!
I would recommend all of my vendors to my friends : )

Thanks again, and have a wonderful holiday season coming up : )
Asayo and James