Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Cheers To Lori and Spencer!

Cheers To Lori and Spencer!
I liked Lori from the minute she called, we had so much in common despite living on opposite coasts: Lori is a writer for the Washington Post, I own a pencil. Lori writes articles about kids. I have a kid. Lori was about to become a newlywed, I've been married 2o years. Lori lives in D.C., I live in O.C. ...Ok, so we don't have as much in common as I would like to think, but I loved wedding planning with her and Spencer ~ what a fun couple. I know they will have many years of happiness and joy, and hopefully a few visits to California too. Here are a couple shots from their day, compliments of Bob Ortiz.
Yes, I move tables
My assistant Kim and me

Wedding Coordinator Cheers To You! / Marla Lackey www.cheerstoyouevents.com

Bakery (when one cake is not enough :-) Tom Girl Bakery and Pasadena Bakery

Venue Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach

DJ/Emcee Vive, Inc Peter Papadopolous

Florist Nisie’s Enchanted

Hair and Make Up Design Visage

Photographer Bob Ortiz

Video Paul with the Wahington Post

No comments: