Saturday, March 28, 2009

Cheers To Flower Fusion

(part 4 of 9)
The owner of Jason Kenneth and I did lots of weddings over the years, including a wedding that I coordinated which appeared on TLC's A Wedding Show (see TLC video here and photos here), and here are a couple of my favorites from the day:When my friend Hadley moved to Las Vegas and sold his shop to Jan Wilder, I began working with her, it was such a smooth transition as Jan is a true professional. She changed the name to Flower Fusion, and redecorated the store, it's definitely worth dropping in and saying hello. Check out one of the weddings Jan and I designed together when she first moved here: Lauren and Josh at the Hyatt and here are a few of my favorite floral pictures from one of my favorite couples, Lauren and Josh's wedding at the Hyatt Regency, Hungtington Beach Jan is an amazing wedding florist, her boutique salon is warm and welcoming, just like she is! Check her out at www.flowerfusion.net
The White Dress is next, stay tuned...

No comments: