Sunday, March 29, 2009

Cheers To Where's the Party

(part 6 of 9)
From The White Dress, we went to Where's the Party and were graciously welcomed by Candy Hirte, the owner and Stacey Mora, one of her amazing and knowledgeable consultants. Candy is friends with the family of one of my all time favorite brides, Christina (check out Christina & Dave's Ritz Carlton wedding here: ...and just a couple photos from their ocean front wedding below:and I can see why the two families are friends: Nice people attract nice people!
Walking into Where's The Party, I felt like a kid in a candy store. There was so much to look at, I had a hard time concentrating on all the savings and opportunities they were telling us about (like the $100.00 gift certificate that any Cheers To You client can use towards their invitation purchase) . I could have spent the rest of the afternoon at the store, perusing, shopping, looking at all of the delightful items, talk about party supplies & decor for every season and every reason. There is so much fun and new stuff, it makes you (ok, me) want to throw a party every day of the week!
Oh, they have the largest selection of invitations I've ever seen too :) Wall to wall, top to bottom, if you want it, Where's The Party will have it or create it for you. Service with a smile!

No comments: