Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Three Cheers for the Three Waiters

All I can say is WOW! If you haven't had a chance to see The Three Waiters, you are missing out! Every year I plan a corporate party for the top managers of an aerospace company. The owner is so wonderful that he allows me complete creativity. He trusted me to put on this event without knowing anything about the entertainment, the venue, or what I had in mind for decor. How great is he?! Thanks to the unbelievable, indescribable, out of this world talent of The Three Waiters, the incredible food and impeccable service at one of my favorite Culinary Adventures restaurants, the owner and his lovely wife were not disappointed. Here's a photo of (lucky) me with the performers:Beautiful holiday florals were designed by my dear friend Shawni, owner of Shawn Eden Designs and the linens were provided by another great friend and all around good guy Angel Monaco of Fusion Linens. One of the comments I heard throughout the night was, "Marla, you've outdone yourself, there is no way you can top this next year!" They may be right, but I do love a challenge...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful evening it was! It was such a pleasure to work with you. The holiday party looked so festive - best one I have seen this season - and that says alot!

Danielle Camper said...

Oh my goodness Marla you are so tremendously sweet! You always go so far out of your way to make everyone feel so appreciated. I know I speak for Angel as well when I say it is a complete pleasure working with you and we love every minute of it!
Thanks again!
Danielle Camper-Fusion Linens

SUMMER said...

Hi Marla... I just did a search for the 3 waiters and your blog came up. I se you are in Laguna Niguel and I am too. I am trying to book these guys for my brother's wedding in November.... can you email me at summerthacker@gmaildotcom with how I can get in touch with them? Thanks